© COPYRIGHT 2016 Rebecca Klementovich


18.01.14 - Exploring 99

th[2]The main purpose for the Mars landscape series via removed viewing is for people to understand that there we only see relatively 1% of matter. What is the remaining percent about? What is the purpose of only seeing 1%?OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAIt appears the rest of the 99% is seen or reached through subtle forms, and is very crafty. Mathematical formulas, forms of art, high physics, Magicians, and some people who are considered insane seemed to have touched upon this 99%, as we see those listed are working on different social systems or different scientific systems to achieve some insight on the 99%.

No Older Posts
No Newer Posts